Saturday, June 4, 2011

Athletics Allyson Felix Net Worth 2011

Allyson Felix

Net Worth $8.5 Million USD

Allyson Felix Net Worth1

Allyson Felix born November 18, 1985 is a track and field sprint athlete who competes internationally for the United States, primarily in the 200 meters. She also competes at the 100 meter and the 400 meter distances. She is a two-time Olympic silver medalist at the 200 meters, as well as being the only woman ever to be a three-time Athletics World Championship gold medalist for that distance. She is also an Olympic gold medalist, winning gold at the Beijing 2008 Olympics as a member of the United States' Women's 4 x 400 meter relay team.

Allyson Felix Net Worth

As a participant in the US Anti-Doping Agency's Project Believe program, Felix is regularly tested to ensure that her body is free of performance-enhancing drugs.  Felix sees her running ability as a gift from God, "My faith is the reason I run – it calms my heart and makes everything feel like a lift. My speed is definitely a gift from Him, and I run for His glory. Whatever I do, He allows me to do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment