Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Petra Ecclestone Net Worth 2011

Petra Ecclestone

Net Worth $300 Million USD

Petra Ecclestone Net Worth

Petra Ecclestone born 1988 is a spoiled Croatian-English heiress and fashion designer, the younger daughter of Croatian former Armani model Slavica and Formula 1 billionaire Bernie Ecclestone. She has an older sister named Tamara. Ecclestone attended Trevor-Roberts School then Francis Holland School, an all-girls school, in London, England.

Petra Ecclestone Net Worth1

She contracted viral meningitis at the age of 14, and told the media that it "changed her life forever. She said "I no longer take my health for granted. ... I’m now a health freak and a hypochondriac. I’m obsessed with cleanliness, I eat healthily and take my vitamins. She has since become an ambassador for the Meningitis Trust. At the age of 19, Eccelstone created Genbenian menswear label FORM, which was sold into retailers including Harrods from October 2008. Form collapsed into administration 14 months after start-up, before being liquidated.

No comments:

Post a Comment